Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Think Spring!

It snowed last night!  About an
inch.  I don't know if we will
get any more or not, but I don't
think so.  So, to bring Spring a little
closer (I wish)  I have a card
with cute little birds on it.


They are tweeting (get it?  LOL)
"Spring,  hurry and get here!"
 They're my birds so I get to
decide what they are singing
about!  My story.
 
The cat is out of the bag with
Coleen.  She texted yesterday
and wanted to know if I was
signing "This I believe" on Sunday.
I said, yes, but I thought I might
like to try "Only King forever" as
well.  She loved the idea!  Everyone 
has much more faith in me than
I do.  We are going to meet Thursday
for dinner so she can show me a
couple things she changed to make
it easier to sign.  I like that idea!
 
Tomorrow the birds are going to
get groomed.  They are getting
very sharp!  Especially Lili.  It's
more noticeable on a 2 lb. bird.
Well, I'm not exactly sure how
much she weighs, they do it
in ounces and I'm too lazy to look
for last visit's paper.  But she's
at least a pound and half.  She's 
heavy at any rate.  She's moulting
like crazy, so it's a good time to
get it done.  Anyone want a 
bunch of small red feathers?
 
My father has come into the 21st
century, gotten a smart phone and
I taught him how to text!  It's not
a good way to have a long conversation,
but he can send quick messages.  He's
enjoying it.  Also the emoticons.  I
call them smilies for him to make it
easier.  I didn't think to show him the
microphone, my sister mentioned
it.  So the next time I see him,
I think I will show him that.  It will
make it much easier.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

4 comments:

  1. love the card, and I would also love the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so cute! (You can't see the birds on FB) Mom told me he got a new phone number. He's one up on me! I do NOT have a smart phone! I have a trac phone now. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh. my friend saw them. FB is so weird sometimes. I will pm you his phone number.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...