Tuesday, May 21, 2019

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped.
I don't like the colour of the card stock.
But it's still a great design.





maybe I'll make it again in a different card stock.



I took Lili to the vet yesterday and she
lost her balance and grabbed my arm
-with her beak, naturally, since she doesn't
have arms. She got me good, unfortunately.
It's really sore and might be infected.

 

Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...