Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Butterfly of many colours

More Spring!  My friend sent me
a picture yesterday of Robins in
a tree.  I hope that means Spring is
coming VERY soon and not that they
are just confused!



And now even more exciting news.
 Drumroll, please.....
Cody finally cut his hair!!!


He looks SO MUCH like me with
the longer hair.  He donated 11".  I'm
really proud of him and even happier 
it's gone, LOL.  I mean, he kept it
in a pony tail, but still.  I didn't
like it long.  Isn't he a great looking kid?!
I have to take the birds to get
groomed today and that is good
news because they are sharp!  But I
hate going all the way to Fort Wayne 
and back.  Plus they don't particularly
care to get in the carriers. 
Lili usually gives me a hard time
about it and I  have to throw a 
towel around her to get her in.
They hate being toweled at
the vet's.  Luna isn't too bad, 
but Lili makes it known to the
whole office that she isn't
pleased!  She gets over it
quickly, though.  I have the
best vet in the world!  I 
really love her.  She is so great
with the birds.  You can't just
have a regular vet, it has to
be an avian vet because birds
are so different from other
companion animals.  Plus, they
have to know how to do the
wings, nails, etc.  Birds are
squirmy and can put a real
hurt on you if you aren't
careful  You can't muzzle a bird!
Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...