Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy ignauration day!

How many of you will watch the
TV coverage?  I have some movies
I would like to get caught up on.
Before you burn me at the stake,
who cares about all the pomp and
circumstance?  Show me what kind
of president you will be.  I think if
he lost his blow-hard attitude and
quietly and with a dignified air
proved all the nay-sayers wrong,
he would probably be better off, 
but that's just my opinion.  Personally,
I keep myself out of the political 
ring, but since this is a big day, I
felt I would weigh in just a little.

Now on to less controversial
things.  Here is my card for the
day.  I decided to post a "normal"
card, but there are more stitched 
cards to come so I hope you are not
sick of them yet!


My friend, Karen, sent me a bunch
of these swirls.  There is a name for
the die, but I can't remember and 
am too lazy to look for it.  At any
rate, I think it looks fantastic on
the back ground of distress inks.
I wonder how it would look on the
marbeled paper?  I guess I'll have
to try that out.  I like the card.  It
turned out just like I expected.
 
It's been raining a bit today. I hear
it is going to be more later.   I also
heard that we're going to get a 
warm up!  Maybe it will stay that way
and Spring will come early.  We
have Winters that come ridiculously
early, why not Spring?  Well, a 
girl can hope, can't she?
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...