Saturday, January 21, 2017

Behind the mask

Our church showed this movie last 
night.  It's not really my cup of tea, 
but Pam and I went out and had a
coke later and visited so that
was fun.  It's an action film that
has a lot of fighting and killing,
a little loving and some talking
of God and His love.  Not a bad
movie if you like that kind.  

I have two styles of cross cards
that I made.  I think I like the oval 
one the best.



It looks like I have the gems crooked, though.
Oh, well. you can tell it's hand made if
by no other way than the mistakes!  I
generally don't make/send Easter cards
but these crosses lend themselves to
cards like that, baptism, etc.  How often
do you use things like that?  Not sure
why I got them....Because I could and I 
had a coupon, of course!
 
Cody and Pam posted a pic of them on
facebook:
 

It looks like they're at dinner somewhere.
Aren't they cute?!  He's got the best wife
ever and I can prove it because I picked
her out!  They say they have an arranged
marriage because her mother and I worked
together and used to joke about them getting
married someday.  After they met
they started dating and the rest is history!
I have to say, I won the lottery in 
daughters in law, though.  The other
two are pretty amazing, too!  If I couldn't
have daughters then they are the next
best thing!  Besides, I didn't have to
change diapers with them!  LOL!
 
It's pretty warm out there!  Still a little
foggy, but that will probably dissipate  
before the morning is over.  Is it too much
to ask for no more cold and snow?  Probably.
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...