Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hope circled in flowers

This is the other pattern I got
when  I bought the cross.  They're
only  $1.50 and bring me a lot of
enjoyment so I don't feel guilty
about buying a few here and there.


This is a square card, so instead of
paying extra postage I'm going to
include it in a little gift for, well, I can't
say.  I don't think she usually reads
my blog, but just in case!
Something I ate disagreed with me
apparently, and about 1130 pm
it let me know.  I think I'd rather
have a migraine than throw up.
I have a sore throat from it but
otherwise feel fine, so I don't
think I'm getting sick.  I just
feel lousy.  :(
We got VERY HIGH winds yesterday/
last night and it rained like crazy.  All
the snow is gone and I hope it is gone
for good.  Dare I hope for something 
like that?  It's only January.
I made some mint meringue cookies
last night-out of season I might add,
as I only make them for Christmas or
maybe Thanksgiving.  But apparently....
I forgot to give some to my brother
in law, Larry, So just for him I made
a batch.  I'm keeping a few for
myself, though!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! the card is beautiful! Your 'mint' cookies -- made your recipe for St. Patrick's Day! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes, I am feeling much better. something just didn't sit right, I guess. That would be very cool for St. Pat's day. I made them for Valentine's day last year with cinnamon chips and coloured them red. I was surprised how well they turned out!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...