Monday, January 9, 2017

A new pattern

I finally ordered the cross pattern
I was looking at.  I think it's so
beautiful.


I think I'm going to make a set of
them in different pastel colours.  I 
debated getting the pattern because
I wasn't sure I would like it.  After
stitching it, I decided I love it!
The roads were a little dicey yesterday.
I felt like I was sliding at a couple
of different points and when I first got 
on the highway I saw a car upside
down!  I hope the people were OK.
I got to church OK, though.  I
decided to go outside my comfort
zone and not straighten my hair.
Everyone said it looked great that
way.  I seriously question their
judgement now.  I thought they
were of sound mind.....LOL.
Pureflix has had some really
wonderful movies on lately.
I have never been one to sit
and watch a movie, really, but
these movies capture my attention.
I'm very glad I got the channel.
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...