Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Playing with diamond folds

It's been a while since I played with
my diamond and lattice fold templates
so I decided it was time to pull them 
out.  I have had a pad of coloured 
vellum that John got me probably 
4 years ago for this very reason and
still have 2/3 of it left.  A little goes 
a long way.  The diamonds are
lined with a gold pen.  I was
surprised I got them so straight!


I am semi happy with how it turned
out.  It wasn't what I saw in my
head.  But then, they usually aren't.
The twins I was talking about yesterday
ARE identical.  That just cracks me
up for some reason.  Two different
years.  It's one thing to be born on a 
different day but different years?!
 Today would have been John's 70th
birthday.  I wonder if they celebrate
things like that in Heaven?  Probably
not.  Birthdays really weren't a big
deal to us.  We usually went to dinner
on our birthdays, Outback on mine, of
course.  But we didn't make a big
production of it.  We didn't really make
a big production out of anything come
to think of it.  We were (are) both
pretty laid back.
Well, I have some studying to do.
I take two chapters a day in my
sign book and work on them.  You
really do lose it quickly if you aren't
using it or studying!  I was surprised.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...