Sunday, January 15, 2017

Fear not!

In Isaiah 41:10 it says:

 So do not fear, for I am with you; 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you;
 I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

 Does that mean don't be nervous???
Because I am, LOL.  The worship team
sings this song differently than I'm 
used to.  I went to practice last night
and Judy gave me a flash with all
the songs on it, sung by the worship
leader, so that helped immensely.  But
I keep thinking "I can't do this".  Then
I realize I CAN'T do this!
But God can do it through me.  
There's still more time to practice
and I'm pretty sure I practiced
all night in my sleep!  So
be praying!  Thanks!

I am also praising God today for no
ice or other weather and as a matter
of fact, it's kind of like a Fall morning.
There's frost on the grass and it's
nippy out, but really not all that
cold for January 15th!  I'm not
complaining.

On to the card:


I may have made one similar to this
in the past.  This one is made on an
A6 sized card (larger than the standard
invitation size card) because I
couldn't get both corners on it the
way I wanted otherwise.  There's nothing
wrong with the larger cards, I just usually
don't make them.  They don't cost 
any more to send than the invitation
size cards.  You can do a lot more
with them.  Why don't I use them more?
I talk to myself quite frequently, so
no worries.  It's nice to have someone
intelligent to talk to who is totally
interested in what you are saying.
LOL
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...