Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hacked again!

I got my credit card statement yesterday
and someone helped themselves
to $40. worth of starbucks reloading
the cards they already purchased on
my debit card.  Obviously they hacked
a site I bought something on because
you have to have the security code to
use it online which is how they did it.
It's quite aggravating.  Now I have
to wait 7-10 days for a new card.
I'm certainly not keeping that same one.
I hope they enjoyed themselves.  Jerks.

I got to go to the dentist yesterday, too,
so I'd say it was a red-letter day.  Not.


Sadly, my friend, Dianne, in North Carolina,
(same name, different Dianne) lost her mother
so this card is for her.  I can't begin to
imagine what it would be like to lose a parent.
Cody and Pam have both experienced it.
I know it will be very painful when my time
comes.  I also know that I will see them again.
I saw that Tim LaHaye died Monday.  So
I was looking at his books and one of them I'd
never heard of, but I'm planning on getting
it.  It's called "Life  in the afterlife:What
really happens after death.  I think it will
be very interesting.  To be truthful I am
scared to die.  Not what will happen after,
of that I am certain.  I will be with God
forever.  It's just the dying part I'm scared
of.  Watching John didn't help.  Although
his was a peaceful death, I had never
seen anyone die before and the mystery
of the body just stopping is a terrifying
thing to me.  My sister once told me
that God prepares the body to die and
I didn't understand it until then. I know I
will see him again some day, but until that
day I miss him so much.  For some reason
it has been harder the last week or so.
I'm not sure why since no anniversaries
are coming up.  I just feel very alone.
Sigh.  I'll get through it.  I always do.
How do people go through things like
that without the comfort of the Father?

One other card.  I didn't sleep much
last night.  I have always been a poor
sleeper.  But morning is when I
seem to be at my most creative, so
I was able to make two cards
I am satisfied with.

6 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful! Sorry your card was hacked :(. It's happened to my hubby more than once. We think we know where it was happening and the bank kept tabs on them. We didn't have to pay, but it is so aggravating. Tim LaHaye? sounds familiar. I read a book about life after death. It was so interesting! I wish you much happiness. Lonlieness is sooo hard. I believe we were meant to have companions. Maybe you'll meet another soul mate. Maybe it's time?? love ya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm disputing the cc one and the debit has already been removed. What ticks me off the most is that the only cc I have right now is very high interest. This one is 7.5%. So if I use the other one I need to pay it off immediately. Tim LaHaye is one of the authors of the Left Behind series. I probably will never have anyone in my life again. Too much stress. love you too! :)

      Delete
    2. I recently finished Left Behind - over 55,000 pages! I really enjoyed the stories. Never say never! Maybe some stress, but companionship is so nice. Do you have a debit card with your bank? That's the one my hubby got hacked. The bank was right on it.

      Delete
    3. yes, the debit card is with the bank and they were on it right away, too. within 2 days it was off my account and I had a new debit card the next day. the cc isn't with my local bank so it will take longer to get. I've read the Left Behind books twice all the way through and also the kids ones because I read them to Cody. I love those books! Have every one of them. Not sure what happened to the kids series, though.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...