Sunday, January 22, 2017

Junior mints hot cocoa!

I was getting rice yesterday at
the store and across the aisle was
the coffee.  I glanced at it as I was
walking by and saw junior mint
hot cocoa!  I just had to try it and
It is SO GOOD!!!  If you have
a keurig I highly recommend trying it.



Aren't these cute bookmarks?  My friend,
Coleen, has a weiner dog so when I saw
this I had to make it for her.  I should
not say this, but the reason the dumb
hearts are there is because when I was
inking it I got a smudge of ink right
in the middle.  Then it didn't look right
with only one heart so I put a couple
more on. I see I forgot to ink the other
one, so I'd better do that before I forget.
This time I was careful not to get ink
where it didn't belong.
Today in church I am signing "Worshiping
You".  I was going to do another one but
I kept messing up the signs.  It's not a
problem of knowing HOW to sign something,
the problem comes in trying to  keep up
with a song and getting multiple things
like "I believe" with different words
behind.  (In God the Father, in Jesus 
Christ...etc) Then I start getting them
mixed up.  Not to mention that when
you sing "Our God is greater" the gloss
has you signing "You best" .  That's very
confusing.  Singing one thing and signing
another is not as easy as it might seem!
But I am comfortable in doing this song.
As I sign more songs I'll get better at
it, I'm sure.  I also  have a low
frustration level and that doesn't
help.  I expect to be perfect and 
that's not possible.  As my dad says,
"There are only two perfect people
that ever walked the earth and that's
Jesus Christ and John"!  Inside joke, lol.
John thought he was perfect and 
wasn't afraid to say so!  He didn't
have many self esteem problems, let's
just say that!   
Happy Sunday Enjoy this weather
if you're in this neck of the woods.  I'm
afraid it's not going to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...