Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Thinking of you...

A friend of my sister's is in hospital
and I wanted to send him a card
to let him know I'm praying for him.


I was really happy with how this
came out.  It was exactly what I had
in mind.  A tad crooked, but it's a
handmade card.  How could you tell
otherwise?!
 
It's supposed to get really warm today
but this morning when I went out it
was drizzling a bit.  We are under 
winter weather advisory for another
hour and hopefully after that it will
rain away all the snow.  We got another
dusting last night.  Is Winter over yet??
I'm just happy that it's not in the 60's in
the house!  I finally feel warm again.
I swear I'm moving South!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...