Monday, January 2, 2017

Marbled squares

I found the coolest paper the
other day, all different colours of
marbeled papers.  I don't know if
that's spelled right or not because my
spell checker is flagging it, but
I think it is....anyway.....I hadn't
really had a chance to play with
it and then then saw a really neat
card on pinterest, only they had
the squares arranged differently
and in different shapes from mine.
I think mine looks better, LOL!


It needs something more but I can't 
think for the life of me what else to
do.  Any crafters have an idea?
Yesterday was FANTASTIC!  I
wasn't nervous, really, just hoping
I didn't mess anything up.  I didn't smile
at first, because I was concentrating,
but when I realized that, I started to
smile.  I loved it and next time they
have a slower song I want to do
it again..  2017 is going to be full of
surprises, I think.
2017 is also going to bring an Artic
blast again, apparently.  It's supposed
to be early this week and cover the entire
US.  I'm done with Winter, but I haven't
made that clear, I guess.  I will have
to shout louder.  The last couple of days
have been milder,  considering, and I'm
not complaining about that.
Something else I saw today which is
so cool but weird.  Twins were born the 31st, 
in San Diego, one in 2016 and one in 2017.
I didn't see if they were identical or not,
but that would make it even cooler.
I mean, if they were fraternal, people
might not believe them, just think
they were siblings close in age.  I've
always been so fascinated with twins.
I knew a pair once, in school, that
were mirror image twins, one's hair
parted on right, one on left, one right
handed, one left, etc.  They tried to pull
the twin switch on teachers but
since I didn't like them I told, LOL.
Their names were Cindy and Sandy
Graven.  I called them the Graven 
images.  They were not amused!!!
I still laugh about that after all
these years!  I'm so bad!  :)
Happy Monday.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...