Thursday, January 12, 2017

Lattice card front

I saw this card on pinterest and
just had to try it!  I'm so happy with
how it turned out!  Doesn't it look
like the sentiment panels are just
floating above the lattice?!  I think
you would have to write any note
on the back of the card otherwise 
it would show though, but it is
such a pretty card!  Of course, her
flowers were much nicer than mine.
I don't have much of a feel for
 flower design.


The card is standing up, but it doesn't
really look like it in the picture.  It is much
nicer in person.
We had a thunderstorm this morning!
Albeit a small, short one, but
in the middle of January you don't really 
expect it.
This Sunday we are singing "We Believe"
not to be confused with "This I Believe"
which are two separate songs.  It
is slow enough and I'm relatively sure
of the signs so I told Judy I would 
like to sign it.  We aren't telling Pam
and Coleen, though, to let it be a
surprise!  I'm looking forward to
it, but still not sure of a couple of signs. 
I'm happy to report I am feeling much
better.  It must have been something
I ate.  My sister in law thinks
it was the Mexican food I ate earlier
that day.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...