Friday, January 6, 2017

This is the day....

I know, I know.  This is the day
the Lord made and we should
rejoice in it.  Well, I'm not 
rejoicing, I'm freezing.  The
furnace can't even keep the house
very warm because it's so cold
out.  I could not get warm yesterday.
I had on jeans, sweatshirt, 2 pr. socks,
slippers, a blanket on my shoulders,
dog in my lap, blanket on top of
us and I was FREEZING!!!  It's wrong.
just wrong.  Who needs 4 seasons?  I 
could live with one-summer.  Maybe
fall, but that's debatable. 

Anyway, here's the card:


It came out OK.  I'm not really very
crazy about the die, but I spent money
on it so I guess I should use it at least
a couple times.
 
I can't believe this is Friday.  The week
just flew by.  I found out yesterday that
my brother in law had a stroke last 
week.  They didn't tell me because they
thought I would freak out.  I would
have.  It manifested in his eyes.  I've
never heard of that. He's fine, 
but he has some trouble tracking
things.  They gave him some exercises
to train another part of his brain
to take over.  He sees well enough to
beat us in dice yesterday.  But not
in cards.  I wiped the floor with both
of them!  It doesn't happen very often,
so I gloat.  Not much.  Just enough!!
John was a poor loser and a terrible 
winner.   I only gloat for a few minutes!  ;)
 
As much as I would love to stay 
hunkered down in my chilly house,
I am meeting Pam (friend, not daughter
in law, this gets confusing) for lunch.
I also have a sister in law named
Pam.  What is it with that name?
I have to have them completely
separated in my phone and have
almost texted the wrong one more 
than once.  I've texted the wrong
people before and it's embarrassing.
But not so much as my friend Dianne,
who texted me, "I love you" once.
I'm pretty sure it was meant for
her daughter.....LOL.  I couldn't
help but tease her about it, though.
 
Happy Friday!  The week is over!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...