Monday, January 23, 2017

Family.....

Yesterday I got a text from my considerate
younger brother informing me that it
would be 81 in Florida that day.  Then
today I get a text from my sister saying
that they are having thunderstorms.
I currently in the market for a new
brother and sister.  Any takers??    Well,
Maybe someday soon it will be 81
with thunderstorms here.  I can only hope.

Speaking of Hope...


The jury is still out on if I like this card
or not.  It's different.  It was hard to get
a picture with the gold cardstock.  And
working with it under the light was blinding!
I love how it looks on a card, but you can't
see what you're doing in the dark or the
light with the shiny gold.  I saw a 
couple pictures on pinterest today that
I want to try.  They are really pretty
cards.  One of them, though, I don't
have a clue how she made it so I
will have to surf around and see if I
can find a tutorial.
 
The song went well  yesterday.  I faltered
just a little at one point and let's just say
I did it all better at home, but then that's
expected, I guess.  All in all, I was happy 
with how I did.  One step at a time.  It's
huge enough for me to just turn around
to face the congregation!
 
Happy Monday!
 

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...