Monday, January 30, 2017

Another little note

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  It was 
a difficult day.

As you can probably surmise, the
little note, just a note, etc. are my
favourite stamps!  So here is another:


The paper behind the stitching is some
more of the glitzy glitter paper.
It looks much better used this way.
Less is better sometimes.
 
My song was OK yesterday.  I faltered
on a couple of the verse parts, but I looked
over at Coleen and got them, even  if a
 little behind.  The chorus I had down pat.
I'm thinking of doing two next week
as I think I can do the first one we're
singing.  Judy, don't say anything to
Coleen . I want to wait until Saturday
to see if I can pull it off, LOL.  But I'm
sure I can do the second because I've
done that one before.  I think it's 
important for me to try at least.
 
The roads were fine yesterday.  Saturday
when I came home from practice
there was an icy mist going on.  I got 
off the highway early so I could go 
slower and nearly slid off the exit
ramp.  Talk about scary!  I was praying
the whole way and God got 
me home safely.
 
No other news beyond it's still cold.
When, oh when will summer be here
again?  LOL.  I'm glad we haven't
had much snow and even the cold
isn't too bad most of the time but
the wind cuts right through you.
It's not too great to drive in, either.
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...