Sunday, January 8, 2017

New crosses

I got a set of 6 cross dies a couple weeks
ago.  A couple of them I really love, and
I thought they might make a nice 
Easter card, but I don't think I have
the hang of it yet.


Those are two separate crosses,
my two favourites.  I looked around
on pinterest to see  how others
were using them and borrowed
this one.  I had the background
piece cut for some other reason,
and saved  it.  It worked well
for this card.
 
Here's a picture of my great grandson
Heath, enjoying snow for the first time:
 

He looks like he's having fun.  The first
time his grandpa, Andy, saw snow he
was about two years old (he was a 
California baby) and he slipped and got
it on  his hands.  He absolutely freaked
out, shaking his hands and crying out
in fear. We were on our way to
Michigan and not planning on him
getting any snow on himself so he
 didn't have on any gloves.
 When he got used to it he
was all in, though!  Then when he was
about 8 years old I got a call at work to
come home and take him to hospital.
While he was sledding something went
wrong and he  broke his arm.  Poor kid.
 It was the second arm.  When he was
4 he tripped over some tree roots that
were above ground.  He never even
cried, so I thought he was OK until
his arm started swelling.  The fun of
having boys!
 
Anyway, It snowed here last night.
I hope the roads are OK to drive on.
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful! And Heath!! He is adorable! How old now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He turned one on Christmas Eve. Isn't that a cool day to have a baby? I love Christmas Eve.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...