Thursday, January 26, 2017

You're gonna make it after all!

I was so sad to hear that Mary
Tyler Moore died yesterday.  Such
an icon that they cut into regular
programming to announce it.  I
loved the Mary Tyler Moore
show where they were in the
newsroom.  My favourite show
was "Chuckles the clown".  What
was yours?

I have a couple bookmarks to
show today:



I bought a new corner punch the other
day (one of the things I treated myself
to when I realized I'd shorted myself
$60.!)  It has three different punches
in one.  It was also on sale so I
could hardly pass it up.  I don't
have a clue why I have been making
bookmarks lately.  I almost never
read, but when I was younger
I was a voracious reader.  I could
go through 4-5 books a week.  As I
got older I got more into TV.  They
have better shows on-and many more
channels.  Although on Saturdays 
and Sundays even with all those channels
there's still nothing on!  Go figure.
 
It's cold and rainy out this morning
but I hear it's supposed to snow
tonight.  There goes that "S"
word again.  And my wonderful
brother texted me yesterday
lamenting about laying around in
front of the pool.  I'm still in the
market for a new brother.  Any
volunteers?
 
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...