Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Smile!!

I do love my word dies.  I brought
out another die to play with as well,
my lattice background die.  I love
it and don't use it enough.


Apparently I cut off the bottom of
the card when I photographed it,
and didn't notice.  Sorry about that.
But you get the idea.   I'm sure
everyone is getting tired of the 
stitched cards even though I'm
not, so I thought I'd throw in a
couple "regular" cards.
 
I've been fighting all morning with
another style card that I think
I finally have gotten right.  I'm
missing my engineer right now.
John was always good at looking
at something and figuring out
how to make it work.  He really
loved my cards and encouraged
me.  He also would go to craft
stores with me and if I was looking
for a particular thing he would zero
in and find it if it was there.  Give
him a mission and he was a happy
man!  I miss him.
 
The weather guy was saying the
"s" word last night.  I hate how they
swear on TV.  I do not want to
hear the "s" word.  I thought maybe
we could just segway into Spring
and have it done with, but I knew
that was probably too much to
ask for.  I can hope!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...