Saturday, January 14, 2017

No weather so far!

It looks like all the winter weather
is south of us and I couldn't
be happier.  Sorry for them, of
course.  It looks like we may get
some snow/sleet on Monday, but
the temps are supposed to go
way up later in the week!


I made this card a couple weeks
ago along with a few others that I
will probably finally get posted.
I love how it turned out even
though  flower arranging isn't my
strong suit.  I  just love that corner
die.  So pretty.
I bought two more patterns yesterday.
I just can't help myself!  I also got a
huge haul of rubber bands from
rainbow loom.  I'll have plenty to keep
me busy.  I'm pretty sure the food
pantry is this week, so I want to have
some bracelets ready to take.  The
rubber bands  are so cheap and 
usually get here in three days!  Yes, 
you heard right,  THREE days.  Have you 
ever heard of a company that got 
things out that quickly?  Me either.
I guess I'd better get around.  The 
birds are whining about getting out
of their cages.  Well, actually they
are screaming.  Lili is anyway.  The
bird room used to be our deck so
I have a nice sliding glass door I
can close when the noise gets too much!
They will have to go back in their cages
early today, so I'm getting them out
earlier than usual.  Lili has a stand
that she hangs out on and Luna
has a large cage.  She has a stand
as well but seems to prefer her cage.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...