Thursday, January 19, 2017

Yellow and orange

Here are the flowers that
are NOT in pink!!


I'm not sure I like the corners but
I needed something different.  I was
getting tired of the same old thing.
I found a site that has tons of
pricking patterns--for FREE!!
Some of them are just the patterns
and don't tell you how to stitch but
as many are just abstract, borders,
etc.  I can figure those out for myself.
I am so excited!  I just think the stitching
is so pretty and it's relaxing.  Another
bonus is that I can do it in the living
room rather than my craft room.
Speaking of which, I finally got a
new cutting pad for my desk.  The other
one is soooo old and keeps coming up 
on one corner, even if I turn it around.
They're expensive so I've been putting
it off but finally I'd had enough. And
then stupid me, I realized I had a
20% off coupon at JoAnn's and could
have gotten 40% off at hobby lobby.
I was in Walmart and I just decided
to get it.  I really need to think these
things through more carefully.
I took B'Elanna out this morning
and I swear it smells like someone
sprayed perfume in the air.  Sickeningly
sweet perfume.  I have no idea where
it's coming from, but I'd rather smell
the break from McDonalds!  Yum!
Going out to lunch today with my
friend, Dianne.  How about you?
I hope you have some fun plans.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...