Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January rain

It's been pouring rain since last 
evening.  I haven't heard any
thunder, but I'm hopeful.  I'm
always hopeful!  

I was feeling kind of low yesterday
so I decided some retail therapy
was in order.  I spent a whopping
$6.00! But I got 4 patterns
out of it.  I've been addicted
to the stitching  for months
now.  It's so relaxing for me.


After I made this I decided maybe
the flowers would look better
in yellows so the one I'm working
on now will be in shades of yellow.
Yellow is not really my favourite 
colour, but it's a popular flower
colour.  I think.  I'm not really into
flowers, but I love the swirls!
 I woke up at 4 am and couldn't
go back to sleep.  NOW at almost
7 am I'm getting sleepy.  Of course.
I have two appointments today,
so that's not going to fit into
my schedule until late afternoon.
By then I won't be sleepy anymore.
Naturally.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...