Friday, January 13, 2017

Gatefold die

Who knew there was such a
thing?  It has open dies on the
outside and then a blank space on the
inside where the back of your card
is.  I happened to see it in hobby lobby
the other day.  I was looking for ONE thing
and came out with $30. worth of stuff.
The die itself was almost $30. and without
a coupon I most certainly would not
have bought it, but with a 40%  off, how
could I resist?  I think it was worth it.
Hobby lobby is a dangerous place for
me.  John would not have been happy
that they moved right into Angola!


Card closed
 

And open .  It came with 10 dies, the
main one, flowers, hello, butterflies
and the border for the inside.  It even has
little holes on the front to add a ribbon for
the tie.  They thought of everything!
In the picture they showed the border
around the front as a different colour.
I'm trying to figure out how they did
that.
 
I'm having dinner tonight with Pam,
my daughter in law.   No guys allowed.
Cody horned his way in last time.
I love my son, but sometimes 
you just need some girl time.
I don't know where, though.  I've
asked her twice and she hasn't
answered, so I guess it's a surprise.
Since I will probably be driving, I
would assume I'll know before we
get there, LOL.
 
I had a bite on Luna last night and
she lives in Auburn which is only half
an hour from here.  Keep your fingers
crossed.  With my luck she won't
even get back with me.  It's almost
too good to be true.
 
Happy Friday the 13th!!!!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The card is gorgeous! How neat to open it to another card!
    Fingers crossed -- hope Luna finds a new home. Enjoy your dinner with Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy. We had a good time! Still haven't heard back from that person. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...