Saturday, January 28, 2017

Amazing friend

Well, first and foremost, I have
to say that Jesus is an amazing friend.
Since I can't send the card to Him
I don't know who to send it to
because I have SO MANY
amazing friends! I love how it 
turned out!


And speaking of amazing, I'm planning
to sign "Amazing Grace (my chains
are gone) on Sunday.   I went to
deaf chat last night and an amazing
friend, Judy, (keeping with the theme,
 lol) went over some of the signs with
me and we'll go to practice tonight.
I am pretty comfortable with most
of it, but there are a couple things
I'm not sure of.  A couple things I
would change, too, if I had glossed
the song.  For instance, for the
phrase "unending love"  I
would have signed it "continue love"
rather than "forever love" but
that's me.  Since the other
signers will be signing "forever
love"  I'll go with the crowd...! 
I've never glossed a song, so I
don't know what I'm doing anyway!
We had a little bit of snow flurry
last night, but the wind was
terrible.  The drive to Auburn is
a little more than half an hour
and my car isn't aerodynamic.
So I'm all over the road.  Very
annoying.  It makes everything
worse in the dark.  I'm not fond
of night driving anyway. 
Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I know you'll do great with the signing -- when you decide to do it - it's great!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...