Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I won the fight (sort of)

I fought  this card for hours yesterday
trying to make it since I couldn't
find a tutorial for it.  It's still not 
right, but it's right enough.  I got
tired of trying!  So for better or
worse, here's the card:


I'm not going to say where it's still
not right.  I had to hold it closed so
you can see my fingers down at the
bottom!  But all in all, I think it
turned out OK.
It's still not too bad outside, but I 
hear that's not going to last for
long.  Why oh why can't it be
summer again??
I made a $60. mistake in my checkbook
which I just found out about yesterday.
In my favour!!  So I treated myself
to a little trip to JoAnn's.  While I was
there I ran into the manager (Or owner?)
Anyway, I asked her if they were planning
on not selling as much scrapbooking
stuff because it was all on sale and seems
to be diminishing.  She said absolutely
not, that they were expanding it!  I
was really happy about that because there
are things that you can get there that
Hobby Lobby doesn't carry.  I was afraid
that with Hobby Lobby there that
they might lose some business and stop
selling scrapbooking things.    There's a
JoAnn's superstore but it's in Fort Wayne.
I only go there if I have to get bird food
or very occasionally if I want to get
out of the house and drive for an hour....
Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...