Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Blue and white

I saw a card similar to this on
pinterest, but the way they made
it looked like way too much work
so I simplified it.


 She had the panel in the middle
with embossing on top and bottom. 
Way too much work.  I just put the 
panel on top!  I've had this little piece
of ribbon forever.  I have no clue
why I saved it, but it came in handy.
The bottom flower is made from a
dryer sheet with glitter.

I keep forgetting to post this picture.


My brother got me troll pez!  I had never
even seen them.  I should have taken a
picture after I took them out but the
packaging is so cute.  One of these days
I will take a picture of my collection-
or attempt to anyway-so everyone can 
see all the pez.  John was going to make
some more shelves for me but never got
around to it so I've slowed in my collecting,
but I still enjoy finding new cute ones
like these!
The wind has been howling all night.
If I lived in the south I would swear
we were having a tropical storm.  But
I have been through two of those and
the wind isn't that strong.  When it
blows around the corner, though...
I used to live in an apartment that
was situated such that the wind 
actually whistled around it.  It was
quite annoying.  Very high pitched.
The food pantry is today so I'm planning
on taking a bunch of bracelets.  I also
ordered some rubber bands.  I haven't
gotten any new ones in a while.  Now
that my shoulder isn't hurting so much
and Christmas cards are over I thought
I might start getting some more done.
I hear the kids just love them!  and I
love making them.
Happy hump day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...