Monday, December 19, 2016

One Sheet Wonder

I haven't done one of these in quite
a while.  You take one sheet of
paper and cut it into various sizes
then make a bunch of cards all
at one time.  This set is for a gift.



These are just super simple cards.
Some people get very  fancy with 
theirs but I just wasn't in the mood.
I probably won't make another post
before Christmas.  My sister will be
here on Wed. evening and with 
everything else that's going on
I'm not feeling very creative.
So, I hope everyone has a wonderful
Christmas and New Year!
No "Happy Holidays" ....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! I hope you have a great Christmas as well!

      Delete
  2. love the cards. Enjoy your visit with Robin. Sending prayers for your mom and the family. Always thinking of you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - guess WHO got the gift?!! ME!! Thanks so much Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Happy Birthday! I'll start the blog up again after the first of the year. :)

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...