Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Shades of blue

Last night was a scary night.
I'm almost asleep and my phone 
alarm starts going off.  That's
enough to shock the heart back
into rhythm especially when it's
right beside your head.  Tornado
sirens were screaming and I
was huddled in the bathroom
praying it would pass.  I'm grateful
to know that if anything ever happened
I'd be with the Lord in an instant, but
I'm not ready to go yet....


 I need feedback on this card, please.
I want to use it as a birthday card,
but not sure if I like it or not.  The 
squares are popped off the mat and
the flourish is glued only where it 
touches the squares.  Which means
it would have to be protected of
course, before putting it in
the envelope, but it gives a great
3D effect.  Those blue dots are really
pearls but I could not get them to
come out that way in a photo.
Actually they kind of look good 
in blue, but they are really pearl.

I have to go get my teeth cleaned
in a little while.  I hate that.  Then
Cody and I are going to go to brunch
and get a modem for my computer
so I don't have to keep paying
to use theirs.  

Happy Wednesday and
March 1!  May it stay
warm from now on!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the card just the way it is. If you want the pearls
    to be blue color them with a blue sharpie marker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! oh, duh, I never thought about colouring them!!! I've done that on gems before.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...