Monday, March 20, 2017

Purple prom dress

I thought this pattern was going
to be a lot prettier  than it
 ended up to be.


I'm just not all that enthralled
with it.
 
I took B'Elanna out just now
and I can smell the bread from
the McDonald's bakery.  It
doesn't get down our way too
often, but when it does, I just
want to inhale over and over!
 
We had an awesome thunderstorm
at 430 this morning!  Lightening,
lots of thunder.  I didn't hear
any rain, but everything is
wet.  I probably drifted back
to sleep before it started.
 
The songs went well yesterday.
I am still shaky on "Worthy, Worthy"
but I kept my promise to God 
about "Revelation Song".  I
just love signing the songs.  It's
such an interactive way to
praise God.  So much more
fulfilling for me than just
the singing alone.  Not that that
isn't wonderful, it is.  But to me
the signing just adds so much
to it.
 
I ordered a hand shape 
dictionary yesterday.  That will
come in handy when I know what
the sign looks like but not the
English word to go along with
it.  Which happens to me a lot,
I might add...!
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...