Saturday, March 25, 2017

Good times great

I was trolling on pinterest this
morning like I always do and
I saw a scored card that was so
cool.  I'm pretty sure they did
it with an embossing folder, but
I got out my trusty scoreboard and
played around until I came up with
something I liked.


I thought about putting pearls at the
intersections like the card on pinterest
but that seemed like it would be too
much for this card.
I also found something at hobby lobby
yesterday (hey I had an appointment
next door! ) that was half off.  I have 
always wanted to make rosettes but
I never seemed to have the knack.
Enter a punch that does pretty much
everything for you.

The rosettes wouldn't work very well for a
card unless you were hand delivering
it, I suppose.  They would make cute
gift bag embellishments.   This is just
the first one so there's nothing spectacular
about it.  Then again, my next and next
and next won't be spectacular either.
The punch cuts and scores, but you still
have to have the talent to make something
with it when you're finished.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...