Saturday, March 4, 2017

Another March birthday

I know 5 people who have
birthdays in March! Here is a
card I made for my friend,
Diana.  I've known her for
probably close to 30 years.
We don't see each other much
but when we do it's always fun.
She used to live above me in an
apartment building.  I gave her a
key so if it rained she could close
my windows since I worked at
night.  She used it to come down
and turn down my  heat in the winter.  
I like things cozy.  I told her I was
trying to keep her floor warm
since she was pregnant but
she said I was boiling her, LOL!
We had a lot of fun together in
those days.


This is the front.  I made the
gold flourish a while back and
it didn't work for what I wanted
to do so I set it aside.  I finally
found a way to use it.  Sorry the
picture is a little shiny.  I couldn't
get a good shot.
 

The inside.  After I finished embossing
the "birthday wishes" I promptly
knocked over the jar of powder.  I always
do it on the floor because it leaves a 
residue on my desk that is hard to 
get off.  So...I lost some powder.  This
powder lasts forever and a day, but
still I hated to have to vacuum it.
 
I have to get ready to leave for
class soon.  
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...