Friday, March 17, 2017

Bonsai!

My free pattern is a bonsai
tree with Happy Birthday at
the top.  You know, this is much
harder than it looks.  All these
little holes and it's hard to tell
which branch which one goes to.
I admit I guessed on a few of them
but who would know??


It's pretty cool, though.
 
Mother Nature apparently has
still not been found.  They need
to find her and shove that medication
down her throat.  We are under a
winter weather advisory for sleet and
freezing rain.  Fortunately only until 
11 AM if you can believe the forecasters
-which I do not.    It's getting really
dark out so we're going to get some
kind of weather.  I don't think
it's warm enough for just rain....
 
 My daughter in law asked me to
make a prayer journal for a friend
of hers.  She is shut in due to a
compromised immune system.
This is the journal I made:
 

I hope she likes it.  I also hope
I can get it mailed before the weather
hits.  I may have to wait until 
tomorrow or Monday.
 
Happy Friday!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. love the card and the journal. Spring has retreated here also. So tired of being cold! So I guess this bonsai tree would be one you wouldn't be able to kill. Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I finally killed the one you sent me from Guam. But in my defense, it lasted about 20 years.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...