Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Butterfly trails


I got this card stock at JoAnn's 
last Sunday because it was a good
deal and I don't really have much pastel
card stock.   Bonus!  I didn't realize
that it was pearlized!  It is so pretty!
I also got the cool vellum that's 
in the circle.  Isn't it pretty?
I also used a new product I got
with the dies which is called wink
of Stella and is a glitter that comes
in a paintbrush type of  applicator.
That way you can put it exactly where 
you want it much more easily.  I
outlined the leaves in it. 
I woke up in a bad mood this morning
which is incredibly rare for me.  I
was thinking of something that
happened Saturday and it just
wouldn't get out of my mind.  I
hate that.  Then I get on the blog
and it has removed my widgets so
I couldn't start a new post.  I looked
for half an hour before I finally figured
out how to change it back.  Technology
is great except when it isn't.
Yesterday my brother in law and
sister in law and I went to Applebees
and had dinner then played cards.  I was
so sad to find out that their dog, Frodo,
died sometime Monday night.  He was
a great dog, but had been failing for
quite a while now.  He was 16 years
old.  He was one of the reasons I
decided I wanted a dog.  I think he
is running the green hills of Heaven
with Neelix, John's dog, and all the
birds.  At least that's how I
like to picture it.
Rest in Peace, Frodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...