Monday, March 27, 2017

Seeing angels

I wish I could see an angel. As a 
little girl I knew someone who said
she had served lunch to someone
who later she realized was an angel.
Mainly because one minute he was
there and when she looked again
he was completely gone.  Just that
 fast.  The story always fascinated
me.  She was a devout believer
in Christ and I have no reason to
doubt her story.  I would  like to
see one one day.  On this side of
Heaven, I mean.


I absolutely love how this card turned
out.  I used a larger card so I could 
get on it what I wanted.  I was shocked
to find out I had exactly 8 brads of
the same colour.  That doesn't happen
very often!  I don't use brads much 
but when I do I never have the right
amount.  Sometimes I use embossing
powder on them so I can have the
colour I want, but these were the
right colour and I didn't want to use 
something else.   I was going to try to use
microbeads on the diamond folds but
it turned out to be too much work
so I just made another one and lined
the edges with gold.  I love how it
turned out.  I think it looks elegant.
 
I'm off to have an oil change and the
weather is very nice. Well, except for 
the rain!  I should stop and 
get the car washed and vacuum it
out, too, but I probably won't!
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...