Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Stitched squares

I finally got my news toys from
Stampin' up!  It's stitched
shapes.  There's ovals, circles
and squares.  I chose the squares
 and  circle for this card.  I think they 
look so awesome!  I have a feeling
I'll be playing with these for a while.


I don't think I like the gems.
I thought about using pearls at
first and I think I should have just
gone with that, but it still looks good.

It's been a busy morning, I  had to
pick up my in laws after they dropped
their car off and I'll have to take them
back.  I DID have an appointment at
the dentist but they rescheduled.  I
won't be using Aspen dental again
after this situation.  I love my dentist,
but I thought they could do a 
better job making me a new partial. 
I don't like the service, not crazy about
the dentists, and they are S-L-O-W.
 
Tonight I'm playing cards with the
in laws and I intend to beat Larry.
We are ridiculously competitive!!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...