Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hello shaker card

I love shaker cards and have
never been good at making them.  
But there's a new tool...yes, Karen,
I got it finally! called a fuse tool and
it fuses the plastic together around
whatever you are using inside your
shaker.  I'm still not good at it, but
it's a learning curve.  The plastic isn't
super flat, but this is the first one
I made.


Maybe eventually I'll get better.  It's
OK for now, I guess.  That tool is fun
but you have to be careful not to let it 
sit for long.  Just steady speed.  Also,
you don't want to cut too close to the
fused area or everything falls out
all over the floor and you have to
go into the closet and get the broom
and dustpan and pick up all the
sequins that are all over the floor.
Not that I would know about that,
of course.  Just a scenario.  And it
stinks, too!
 
We had a little thunderstorm earlier
this morning and it's been raining since.
I was supposed to go to lunch this 
afternoon, but she has been sick so 
we're going to an early dinner before
deaf chat tomorrow night.  I
think I'm going to trot off to Fort 
Wayne and get my ears pierced again.
That is, if they don't do it at the
Claire's here in Fremont.  It's such
a small store I don't know if they
do that or just sell things.
 
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...