Thursday, March 2, 2017

Playing with playing cards

I've made one or two cards 
that use playing cards as the
numbers for a birthday.  They
make good guy cards.  Since
my grandson, Ethan, is turning
16 in a few days-How did that
happen?! I thought it would be
a good card to make for him.


I really like how it turned out.
Inside it says, "hope all your
wishes come true".  What does a
16 year old boy wish for? He already
has a girl, and she's a cutie.  
A  car, maybe?  
 
We got just the lightest dusting
of snow last night.  I wish it
would just warm up and get it
over with.  I think my cold has
finally gone, but this up and 
down weather wreaks havoc
with the sinuses.
 
Today I have no where to go
and nothing to do.  I'm going to
clean the house.  At least I'm
going to try.  I downloaded a
new game yesterday, so I will
probably end up obsessively
playing it instead of cleaning,
but I'm going to try to get some
cleaning done!
 
Happy Thursday!
 

1 comment:

  1. we got just a touch of snow here, but its cold! Ready for this to just be over. Love the card. Great idea to use playing cards for the numbers. I'm sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...