Thursday, March 16, 2017

Easter cross

I got a couple more stitching 
patterns.  Actually, only one
but they gave me a freebie for
rating their site.  How cool is that?
I don't usually send Easter cards,
but I've found some really
nice patterns and the stitching
keeps me busy/happy so I went
on the hunt for  more.


The pattern was shown in all
gold thread and at first I thought
I might not like it, but decided to
try it and it looks great.  I'm not
sure now, if it would look good any other
way.  I used the glitter paper for the
mat and pink gems for the corners.
 
Today I have nothing to do! 
Yesterday I ran around practically
all day.  Tomorrow evening I'm
going to church where they are
showing "Zootopia"  It looks really
cute and I'm looking forward to
seeing it.  Not so much that there's
probably going to be a bunch of
kids there.  I don't much like kids.
I like BABIES.  I never understood
that they became bratty little kids.
Missed that memo, I guess.
Maybe they will be well behaved.
Look, everyone.  I made a funny!
 
Happy Thursday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...