Monday, March 6, 2017

Easter card


I got this pattern a while ago


but never made it.  I love

how it turned out, but next time
I make one I am going to make
the words in a different colour
from the flower.  The pattern
shows the same colours but I think
that's a little much.  I reprinted the
pattern in a smaller version, too,
so I can double mat it.


 It's a pretty pattern.

My signing went well!  I messed
up here and there, but no one
knows sign but my little group so
they wouldn't know.  It's for God, 
anyway.  We had a deaf man come 
to church!  He's been there before.  He
usually goes to Kendallville, though,
and his interpreter quit, so we may
see more of him.  That will be nice.

It's so mild this morning.  I'd have
spent more time with B'Elanna out
there but the neighbor's pekinese (sp?)
got out-again-.  It's a yappy dog and
B'Elanna does not want it in her yard.
That's the only small dog she goes after.
Usually the only ones she wants to take
on are the ones big enough to make
a snack of her.  Not too bright, my
sweet girl.

I get to go to the dentist this morning.
Can't wait.  Can you hear the sarcasm
dripping from my voice?  This is a
different dentist for a one time only
situation, I love my regular dentist.  
So I hope they guy is good. 

Happy Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...