Sunday, March 19, 2017

Remember to smile

I really like this card except that
I messed it up and fixing it
would look even worse.  Hey-
it's handmade, right?  It's
not always perfect.


I slept badly last  night and woke
up late, so I have to leave in a 
couple minutes, but I did have
time to get myself presentable, 
so that's all that matters.  I'm
signing "Revelation song" and
"Worthy, worthy".  That one
I'm a little shaky on, but I can
watch Coleen and again, who will
know I mess up but them and
they don't pay attention to me,
they are signing/singing to God.
He's the only one that matters.
I don't think He notices either.  If
we are to make a "joyful noise" 
unto the Lord, a few stuttering
hand motions qualify, I think, LOL!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...