Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Z fold Easter card

Actually this is a Z-fold
with a flap.  I'm not sure I like
how it turned out and it
won't stay closed no matter
how much I press down
the score lines.  The sentiment
is popped up so the flap will
tuck underneath.






Inside.

 I didn't think I was going to
make it to class last night, but the
snow wasn't as bad as expected,
thankfully.  I worked with the
deaf young man again.  He is so
funny and patient.  My fingers 
stutter sometimes!  LOL.  It gives
me a little extra practice as I have
to sign the fingerspelled word
to him and vice versa.  I'm learning
some words that I didn't know and
forgetting words I do know.  "Heal"
for example, which we had in a song
the last couple weeks and I can't
remember?  I wanted to pound my
head on the table.  My mind is
filled with so many words that
it isn't easy to recall something
sometimes if I'm talking or
signing.  I can look at something
and forget the name of it once
in a while.  It's kind of like a library.
(I saw this in readers digest once)
when you're a kid you have only a few
books in your library so it's easy to
find the one you want.  As an adult
you have thousands of books so
it's harder to find the book you
want.  That's my story and
I'm sticking to it!!!!!

I think maybe I can do all the songs
next week in church if Coleen wants
a day off. She did the sermon last
week and that's taxing.  Or maybe
we can split them.  I prayed last
summer, "Lord, the next time the
Revelation song is done I will
sign in front of the church."  They
are just now doing it this week.
I guess He had other plans!  You 
never can tell with the Lord and
I've tried to learn to roll with it.
He's leading my life and I try to
sit back and see where He takes
me next.  It is a surprise a lot of
the time.

Happy Tuesday!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...