Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Friendly snake

Yes, LuAnn, there are friendly
snakes!  Although unless you
look closely you can't really see
his smile.  I don't like how it came
out, and if I do it again I will choose
other colours.  I tried to make it
variegated but it didn't work well.


I guess he's kind of cute!
 
Class was...interesting last night.
I am still not very good with 
fingerspelling, though I'm sure I'll get
better.  I worked with Matt last
night, who is deaf, and it was
so much fun.  He's very patient
with me, and funny!  I learned
a lot of words, as well.  Then we
had a test to see how many words
we could read a minute-it's a
computer program.  I didn't do very
well, but as my friend said, the only
place to go is up.  I need to practice
much more both doing it and reading
it.  So much harder than I thought
it would be when I first started
this adventure.  But also a lot of
fun and I have met and made
so many friends.  It's been a
real blessing in my life.  And...
I might do ALL the songs in church
Sunday.  I'm not sure yet, but
that's what I'm shooting for.  
 
It's been raining this morning and is
supposed to get into the 50's.  Maybe
Spring really is here.  Probably not.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...