Thursday, March 23, 2017

So glad

 Sorry about the paperclip.  As
per usual, a multi folded card
doesn't want to stay folded
very well.  But I love how
it turned out and it fits in a
regular sized envelope.



Who to send it to?  So many
people qualify. God has brought
some amazing people into my life.
Some have stayed, some have
gone.  All have shaped who I
am today.  Without their influence 
I wouldn't be the person I am today.
I don't think I'm too bad, LOL.
Improvements could be made,
especially when I have a slow
person in front of me on the road!
I need to develop some patience.
I'm sure there are quite a few 
other character traits that could
be worked on, but I'm relying on
Jesus to get that under control.
Thankfully He's not done with
me yet and never giving up on
me, either!  Even with all the
awesome people in my life
there's only one who will  never
leave me or forsake me and that
is Jesus.  I hold tight to His
hand and let Him lead me.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...