Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Blue vellum and flowers

I'm still playing with vellum.  A long
time ago John ordered a pack of
vellum pieces in multi colours
because it's hard to find anything 
but clear around here.  I've looked
everywhere.  After all these
years I've still got a great deal
of it left, especially red which I
don't use a lot of.  I need to figure 
out a card with some red in it.
 

I'm not overly thrilled with this card
and in the picture you can't read the
sentiment.  It's from 
Deuteronomy 6:5
"Love the Lord your God with all your
heart and with all your soul and with
all your strength."
 
It's a little more visible on the card 
but not as much as I would have
liked.  I guess I should  have matted
it first, but I didn't think that far ahead.
Naturally.
 
It looks like fall this morning with
frost all over the ground.  But it's not
too cold out so I'm happy about that.
 
Our dinner was nice last night.  We
had a good time hanging out and
visiting.  I'm very blessed to have
three daughters in law that I love
very  much and one ex daughter in
law that I also love.   I didn't get
my girl, so they are the  next best thing!
And I didn't have to change diapers 
with them!
 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...