Monday, March 13, 2017

Birthday easel card

I really love how this turned out!
I love the colours and how the
black shows up so well against
the print.  I wasn't sure that
was going to be the case.


Very, very happy with it!
 
The weekend was very busy.  I
went to class Saturday morning,
then went back in late afternoon
for practice with the band.  After
that, Pam and I (church Pam, as
my friend Dianne, calls her) went to
pizza hut and I didn't get home until
11 PM.  With the time change, I
was tired.  I didn't wake until 815
which is extremely late for me.  But
then I realized it was really only 715...
I hate the time change.  Indiana
used to not do daylight savings time
but several years ago decided to 
join the crowd.  I think part of the
state still doesn't change.  John liked
it because he worked in Michigan,
but that was the only reason.  He
really didn't like the idea of it.  I
worked in Michigan too, and dealt
with the fact that we were an 
hour off.  Just sayin'.
 
I hope the snow quits because I'd
like to go to class tonight.  
Unfortunately, we are under an
advisory until 5 AM tomorrow
morning.
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...