Friday, March 3, 2017

Down by the seashore

I made some seahorses on
paper I inked  with distress ink
and then didn't know what to
do with them.  I do that often
unfortunately.  I get ideas that
seldom pan out...  This one
did, finally.


The only thing I don't like about
it is the "dream" looks kind of
muddy.  I should have made the
ink colours a little deeper, I 
think.  I didn't realize it would
look so washed out on a smaller
scale.  Oh, well.  Then I decided 
it needed something else so
I added some brown eyelash
yarn to it.  I think it finishes
it off nicely.
 

We got some snow last night.  Just
enough to coat the sidewalks, roads,
etc. but not to matter, thankfully.
At least the wind has died down.
 
Happy Friday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...