Saturday, March 18, 2017

Positive and negative

I have to admit I made this card on
the fly this morning because I didn't
have one ready and didn't get home
until 11 PM.  The movie was great, I 
really enjoyed it.  Afterward Pam,
her son, Josh, and I went to Arby's
and had a bite to eat.  By the time
we got done I still had a half hour
drive back home.  She was sad that
the little boy she interprets for
wasn't there.  His family had plans
to come and at the last minute
they had car trouble.  The movies
are closed captioned in case we 
have any deaf people attend.


So here's my quickie card.  I like 
how it turned out for a card put
together in about half an hour.  I
should have put the flourish
to the left a little more  but I
wasn't sure what I was going 
to put in the corner and THAT
is what happens when you make
a card quickly.
 
It's cold and rainy out, but at
least it is above freezing.  I am
looking forward to class this
morning and band practice later.
Pam says I have to sign at least the
last one which is "Revelation song"
because I promised God last summer
that the next time they did 
Revelation song I would sign in
front of the church.  Well, since then
I've signed quite a bit so I don't
know that that would still apply...
But a promise is a promise, I suppose.
It would be nice if I could do
a couple others.  I'm not sure if
I know the other songs or not.  
Guess I'll find out later on. 
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...