Friday, March 24, 2017

Black and white with script

I haven't used this embossing 
folder in a long time.  I get hung 
up on one and don't use any
others and I don't really use
embossing folders that much
anyway.  This one just kind
of lends itself to black and white
because it reminds me of 
old-timey things.  


I love black and white together anyway.
 
I had an appointment with the
dentist for Monday and they called
me last night: can you come in tomorrow?
Yes!  That works much better for
me.  The dentist's nephew died and
they are having the funeral Monday.
I don't know  how old he is, but I 
am guessing that his nephew was a 
young man.  Very sad.  It's not
supposed to be the nature of
things for young people and children
to die before they've had a chance
to really live.  I guess we just have
to trust God on that one because we
will never understand it.
 
It's supposed to be almost 70 degrees
today!!!!!  I am starting to believe it
might actually get warm again.  
Last night we had an awesome 
thunderstorm.  I kept thinking I 
was hearing thunder but we  have
a few yahoos  around here who 
have loud cars so sometimes it's hard
to tell.  Then it got louder!  I was very
excited.  I ran B'Elanna out quickly
and then just enjoyed the storm.  I
guess the next two days we have
an 80% chance of rain.  So they
say now.  Someday I want to
meet "they".
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...