Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sunshine at 7 am?!

I woke up this morning to
sun streaming in the window and
thought surely I had overslept!
I get up, look at the clock and
it's not quite 7 AM.  Wow.  Maybe
Summer will come after all!


I got these backwards, the first
one is the inside.  The front is cut
away so you can see the back of
the inside.  I don't know that the
picture shows that too well, but I
tried.  The black makes it a
little difficult.  Obviously I'm into
black and green at the moment!
 

This is the front.  I'm very pleased
with how it turned out.  I have
so many cards now, and I don't have
anything to do with them.  Any
suggestions?  I sent a bunch
to my sister, but I still have 
a lot left over.   

I am also still looking for a home
for Luna if anyone has any ideas.
I really, really need to rehome that 
bird.  She deserves better than 
what I  can give her. 

Now that all that is out of my system,

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...